Monday, April 03, 2006

About Me


When I was kid my dad said that I’m a cute little girl :D! But now I’m just an ordinary girl with d nice smile and so many dreams, a bit short, just about 150 cm maybe??? With a dimple on my right cheek (and proud with it!), round brown eyes (eager to hev blue.... :P), ... black short hair... anddd puff…cant describe my self well!!

That's about the physics side! Inside of me.... I’m a girl that’s no more daddy's little girl... Now I’m a girl who's trying to enjoy life, love being spoiled, prefer rain than sunshine, a bit moody sometime, friendly, stubborn, love read and write, romantic (the very), niceeee, looveee to have lotta friends ,open minded, very unpredictable, and yet complicated... ! First impression of me is almost always wrong, so you'll need to meet me in person, for a longer duration than 5 seconds at least to know who I am.

Well...shortly that’s a simply me……:D , for further I love someone who thinks friendship is a valuable thing, counting stars, brownies, red and black, windows shopping, noodles, smell of wet soil after the rain, coffee, Tom Hank, dreaming, read while listening the music, Manchester United, vacation then watching TV all day long, teasing, roses, playing computer games, traveling, romantic movie, sleeping, Nokia, Julia Robert’s smile, sunset and sunrise, fall and spring, ocean and mountain bla…bla….bla….

Uhm....thats a bit about me….an ordinary girl named Vee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home