Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A FEW GOOD MEN

Yesterday I met my favorite friend...
Actually he's not a common friend, he's more than a friend.....He also my idol, my role model,my personal advisor,my reminder, and my problem solver^-^!Lately He has became a kingpin, bigwig, foremost person in my life

I dunno how we can get along, perhaps coz I always feel free and love to share anything and throw out my humble complicated tought with him. He's kinda extremely trustworthy person. I thought his vision is broad, his heart is big, his mind is strong. Discuss, share, chitchat with him is quite enough to lighten my life, and encouraged myself to be more better and better. Sharing with him gave me a little more hope in everything no matter it was what I'd dreamed about or what I'd had nightmares about. Yet, it seems he had also became my stabilizer, so many times i broke down and he always raise me up.

Still wondering how could....
His peacefull eyes
calm me down
His smiling face
turn my cloudy day into shiny bright sky
His magic words
took my sadness away

For me..he's more than word can say :-)

Thanks GOD to let me know
one of your best creature
Thanks GOD to send me
one of your angel
and.....
Thanks GOD to get me close to
one of A FEW GOOD MEN.....

:::vee:::
:thanks prof; you are a great man:

2 Comments:

Blogger Minarwan (Min) said...

Huayoo..sapa itu? Awas ntar ketahuan sama istrinya hihihi...:p

5:11 PM  
Blogger Vee said...

Istrinya ga kenal blog kale:D. It seems He's too good to be true hehe..:P

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home